What's On Your Table: To submit your work, please send up to 8 pics to natfka@live.com

Kaptin Blakjaw here again to give you all an update on the hobby life and do something a little different for whats on your table. I currently have embarked on a painting challenge to complete another 300, yes another 300 to add to my current 300 ork boyz I have painted. As such I am doing it as a painting challenge this time around in order to prepare for a 600 Boy game at my local GW. Attached will be some pictures from one of my recent 300 Boy games against my good friend Todd's beautiful World Eaters army. 


So the goal here is to complete all 300 boyz for may the 18th, upon which I will happily check back in with another post to show whether or not I managed to complete such a task!




 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...