What's On Your Table tonight shows off a WIP Imperial Knight preparing to hunt down those that have fallen from the Emperor's Light


Thought I would send these along as you posted the Cthulu Imperial Knight WIP. As they appear to have turned from the Emperors light. I now must find iconography to incorporate into my Knights heraldry. Since I last allied myself with the Grey Knights and Space Wolves, I will probably adopt some of their graphics. Cthulu Knights beware, I come for you. 
Haakon Norsal




What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...