Blood Angels from the Space Hulk game are the subject of tonight's What's On Your Table.


Hey Naftka,
With the re-release of Space Hulk, I thought I would finally start working on my amazing Blood Angels.  I have played BA strictly since 1994, but was never in to painting.  2 years ago I stripped about 9,000 points of Blood Angels, to redo fully.  

This model is still a WIP, needing to work on the scrolls and book, tidy it up, and maybe add a wash or two again for shadows.  

Great model, I highly recommend Space Hulk to any Blood Angels player.  I hope to finish this model soon, so I can move on to the rest.

Cheers,
Also for Steve M, I look forward to killing Fabulous Bile in the near future.  (know him in real life)
Colin from Canada.

Also included a picture of a regular Assault Terminator, and 5 Death Company with Jump Packs.  





What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...