Raven Guard makes an appearance this morning for What's On Your Table.


Hi Natfka,
I'm a big fan of your site so thought I would send pics of some stuff I'm working on. I'm painting up some Raven Guard for my friend and as you can see its a Vindicator and a Razor back transport for a Chaplain command squad. Also I have sent a pic of my first model for my own Legio Furean Army. Anyway I hope you like them. 

Kind Regards 
Dougie 




What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.


 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...