First up tonight for What's On Your Table, a massive Ork Warboss from Cliff.



Hey Natfka.
Been a long time reader of your blog, and like everybody else, I have very much enjoyed the "What's On Your Table" posts.

I thought i'd leap onto the battle wagon and share one of my conversions.
This is my giant ork warboss/ghazghkul thrakka.
I was inspired to do this when I had a 40k game and found my 'boss couldn't reach his potential kills. I thought that if the base was bigger he could reach more enemies at a time. I searched the web for ideas on what to do and making a giant 'boss seemed the most appropriate direction. I then compared the size of as many... humanoid? models to eachother as I could, using the warboss/ork build to aim for. The defiler was my first choice but where on earth do you find legs that fit that thing? I then thought fantasy was a good place to find naturally big orcs. The problem was the wild monster look they seemed to have. I then looked at the chaos daemon prince... it has the legs already so I impulse bought a cheap full kit on ebay. IT WAS PERFECT! This is the outcome and I hope it looks as good to other readers as it does me.

Only finished yesturday and is keen to see a games reprisenting my lord of war Ghazghkull or a warboss with kombi-skorcha and big choppa.

Thank you for posting this and keep up the good work.
Cliff.







What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...