Some changes to pain tokens are expected, but it would hard to take that you get the pain tokens automatically at the start of each turn. Definitely interesting concepts.


Please remember that at this point, these are rumors

via barjed ***
While I don't have the new WD this time, I know from a good source that the Codex is indeed released next week, along with Voidraven.

Moreover, the wording in the battle report indicates that pain tokens are now a static effect with different effects automatically gained at the start of the turn depending on what turn number it is. My source says that armywide FnP, for example, is gained at the start of Turn 3.

While the source is reliable, he might have misread something - I am trying to confirm this now.
edit: I am also trying to confirm what's written on the "Next Week" page.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...