First up tonight is Joey's Ork Megabommer. We even have a quick video to go along with it. Very cool.


I thought I'd share a little project of mine. I loved the Forgeworld Fighta-bommer ever since I saw it in WD some 15(?) years ago. It was always a dream of mine to have, but having built a Fighta and 2 Fighta-Bommers, I was kinda bummed over how small it was.

So one day I was sitting playing with the parts for a Stompa -putting the pieces together in different ways and looking at the shapes, when it struck me that it was a perfect bommer hull.
Scavenging all the bitz took the better part of a year, but I really enjoyed the build.

To help visualize the scale; The model has a total wing span of 48"...

Main engines are the hulls of GW Fighter/Bommer kits
Tailplanes are the wings of the GW Fighter/Bommers
Wings are built from plasticard with lots of bitz added (some GW and a lot from Jeff at Dragon Forge Designs)
Rear engine is designed by me and 3D printed
Most of the Deff Arsenal is from the FW Kill Tank
-Joey










What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...