First up tonight are a Heldrake and Mauler. Nice.


So, I have had the mauler painted for a while and then I did the heldrake yesterday. I'm thinking of fielding them both in an army- I was wondering what people's thoughts are- go with the mauler scheme, the heldrake one or both.. I have cultists, helbrutes, chaos marines using the new chosen- the only thing that might not have the "new chaos style" is rhino, bike lord and chaos spawn.. and I might hit them with the spiky-bat of green stuff to bring them in line.

Kos



What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...