This is one of those things that I have known was being worked on for a long time, every since I first started looking into the game. Dark Age has re-worked its starter sets! This is awesome news, as now the starter sets are more balanced to each other, having 300pts and in my opinion a much greater selection of models inside.

Most of them get you into this game for $39.99- $49.99
Its by far one of my favorite games that I think is that diamond in the rough.

via Dark Age
We've revamped the Warbands, dear players, bringing them not only more in balance with each other but at a better price-point as well! Each starter sits within 300 points, a great step towards a Tournament Level army- and of course, are great fun just to play with against each other as well!













 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...