It appears there is a some good interest for this series, so here is another article showing off what is on Admiral Drax's table at the moment.


If you have something you would like to send in and share for "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com.

Dont forget to check out Admiral Drax's blog as well. There are more pics of these projects and more. Admiral Drax has been blogging long before I stepped into the picture, and I remember reading his blog before I started doing it.
http://admiraldrax.blogspot.com/

From Admiral Drax
Here's what's on my table at the mo - bit of a weird selection, I'm afraid:
1. Old plastic stormtroopers ready for conversion into Scions,
2. A classic Ogryn model, which I converted years ago into the wrong-hand-saluting (from the story) version of Nork Deddog, and
3. A Centaur artillery tractor.





 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...