Over night, the new website was launched, and while I have found many of the models that were being reported to me as missing over the last few days, several things are missing. Missing items include, FAQ's, of course no Forgeworld, and other hobby related articles.

http://www.games-workshop.com/en-US/Home?_DARGS=/includes/catalogHeaderTagContent.jsp_AF&_dynSessConf=8060888758980966744

I do find it odd that I can get Black Library books on the new site, but when it comes to Forgeworld nothing, I think GW missed the boat on this one. Otherwise the site looks adequate, and works well for selling models. I had heard that a brand new launch of White Dwarf Daily was in the works, lets hope that we can find hobby related information on that site.

I will definitely though be taking advantage of the new marine captain special. really not hard for me to figure out $100.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...