The Chaos codex is now on its final countdown before being released. If you have not gotten your orders in, this is just a heads up that today you should be doing that, as its already Monday.


This set of pics has been circulating for about a week now, but includes pics I have not posted up here. The reason I have not is because this set is small part of a larger set of pics (over 40) taken by one person (not me, or the site these are on). So apparently a small number of the pics leaked out, and no one really cares. These are linked to by many sites and have been circulating a while now.

They come originally from Games Day, and I without looking and checking back at the pics on the site already, I am sure some of them have not been posted here.

Please do not ask for me to share the additional pics, as I will not. These have been making their rounds for the last 6 days.

via Darog's Company
http://darogscompany.blogspot.com/2012/09/codex-csm.html
















 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...