The Guardians of the Covenant are going to be my Dark Angels successor chapter. So to start with I have only one fluff picture to go off of. I couple quick conversions and my librarian is already under way. So who are they and check out the pic below of the only artwork I can find on them.



via 40k wiki
The Guardians of the Covenant are as dedicated to the scholarly arts as to the ways of war. Masters of both, the Battle-Brothers of this Chapter use their keen intellects as a weapon as sharp as their Chainswords. The Chapter's Astartes study the teachings of the Emperor and of their Primarch Lion El'Jonson in minute detail, attaining a unique perspective on the object of their diligent studies. Every shred of ancient wisdom is absorbed, debated and analysed, so that no ruse or stratagem is beyond the Guardians of the Covenant, and none may better them on the field of battle.





Next up, are probably some chained scrolls etc, along the back and right arm of the model. Then its mostly off to see what else I can convert.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...