There are very few ways to transport Dark Eldar models well. I was recently asked how I do it, and thus far I have not had to move them very far. The best method of storage and transport is by far with Battlefoam, however, if you can get a hold of some foam, you can create your own custom methods of carrying them. I have some foam for computer software that I am currently cutting up and fitting into totes that I got from Home Depot.

Dark Eldar models are just tough to tote around. Here is a few pics from battlefoam, and if you have any good suggestions on how to transport Dark Eldar models (raiders and such) please comment.

Here is a link to battlefoam. http://battlefoam.com/


Battlefoam for 3 Raiders and 2 Ravagers
Battlefoam for Warriors
Battlefoam for Reavers
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...