OMG. Ok I missed this one somewhere. Perhaps a little closer reading on my part would clarify my thoughts on such an oversight. This is simple, and I discovered it yesterday. All Beasts in your beastmasters unit are on 40mm bases. I was like "What!?"

What difference does this make? Well, that wasn't my initial problem, the problem was I was modeling them together with the intentions of being on small bases. It could also be an issue if I roll horribly on my reserves and too much comes in round two. Beastmaster units take up a ton of space on the tabletop with those big bases (unless you enjoy sitting in nice flamer/template patterns.... live fast live dangerously?). My old warpbeasts are on such tiny bases, I guess I was just blind.

There are advantages as well, but for now it be will be a trip to the store soon to get more bases.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...