Apparently Wayland Games has announced that the Stormraven will be usable by all marine chapters. that seems to be quite a leap of faith in my book for a company to announce it, but I figured I would give everyone the the clip, and let you decide for yourselves.

Please take this with a serious grain of salt. Bramgaunt has recently given us just the opposite, and you can read that here.Sneak Peak in February's White Dwarf. I really do not know which way this is going, however I would put more weight into spacemarines chapters not getting the stormraven over getting it atm. Here is Wayland Games version of what is happening.

Storm Ravens for Everybody!

We've heard mysterious whispers that the Storm Raven will be made available for EVERY Space Marine Chapter in a future White Dwarf article. Just imagine how good a Storm Raven would look in your Chapter colours? Pre-Order The Storm Raven
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...